Just Dreaming
Hello, you are currently logged in as a guest. Log in and become part of our community today!
Just Dreaming
Hello, you are currently logged in as a guest. Log in and become part of our community today!
Just Dreaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general forum for girls ages 7-18 (mainly that age group) I Dream That I Will Be A Success.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 pm
Top posters
Dream4Real
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) I_vote_lcapI dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) I_voting_barI dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) I_vote_rcap 
I'mOnlyMeee
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) I_vote_lcapI dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) I_voting_barI dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) I_vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» LOOK AT THE FISH!
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:39 pm by I'mOnlyMeee

» Rules Of The Site
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:38 pm by I'mOnlyMeee

» Affilicate: Popular Plaza
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm by Dream4Real

» Percy Jackson&More! (Rick Riordan books) Forum
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm by Dream4Real

» Point Sheet
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 am by Dream4Real

» Why you may want to be member of the month?
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 am by Dream4Real

I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:03 am by Dream4Real

» How do you become a VIP member?
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 pm by Dream4Real

» How are some ways to get cloud points?
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:12 pm by Dream4Real

Most Viewed Topics
Percy Jackson&More! (Rick Riordan books) Forum
Profile Pets
Hunger Games Forum (made by the Head Admin of Just Dreaming!)
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!)
Fantage?- Play Now!
Temple Run! PLAY, IF YOU DARE.
How do you become a VIP member?
Hola! It's me, Uhhh you can call me... Mollie?
How are some ways to get cloud points?
Most active topics
Rules Of The Site
LOOK AT THE FISH!
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Just Dreaming on your social bookmarking website
Affilicates
I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) Fma1010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream4Real
Admin
Admin
Dream4Real

Cloud Points : 5083
Location : Earth. And North America. Pretty specific, aye mate?

I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) Empty
PostSubject: I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!)   I dream about two people getting together (read! it's kinda funny!) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Ok so the girl is "Kat" and the boy is "Parker" Im justine

(this was from a chatbox chat from another forum so it might have like: LOL! cause i was talking to other people and blah blah blah. I deleted the other peoples, it was too long.)

[13:08:49] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : im like: parker likes youuu
[13:09:03] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : rofl aand i showed her all these things he did
[13:09:08] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : that make me know he likes her
[13:09:15] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : here is the list
[13:09:25] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : 1. He never agrees with me until kat agrees
[13:09:44] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : 2. while we were in school typing, i was like "Parker wanna be my new best friend?"
[13:09:53] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and kat goes: YEAH! BE OUR BUDDY!
[13:09:59] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and he went like: denied [13:10:02] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : im like: rude!
[13:10:11] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then during class after typing
[13:10:25] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : im like: did you deny her friend request, mine, or both
[13:10:34] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and he was all like: .... only you asked
[13:11:09] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : 3. He always stands a bit close to her
[13:11:33] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : 4. Kat couldn't see the movie that we were watching in science (journey 2 the center of the earth) so she scooted up
[13:11:36] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and he went
[13:11:42] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : I see how it is!
[13:11:43] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : rofl
[13:11:49] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : that was so funny
[13:11:55] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and while that was happening,
[13:12:05] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : all the girls were going: omg josh hutccherson is so hot!
[13:12:13] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then this guy goes: OMG HE IS SO HOT!
[13:12:19] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : rofl because he got really annoyed
[13:12:31] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : He is in love
[13:12:38] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : OK! next story
[13:12:57] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : i was like re-inatment tiem! (they were kind of pre-inactments though)
[13:13:11] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : so he was asking her out, by typing it on the computer
[13:13:31] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and he is like: *tap tap tap* on kat's shoulder
[13:13:38] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and she looks at the computer
[13:13:44] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : but before she reads it it shuts down
[13:13:56] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then he goes: OH MY GOSH I HATE MY LIFE!
[13:14:04] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : ok it kind of has alternate endings
[13:14:29] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : Kat's ending: JUSTINE HAND ME THE SCISSORS!
[13:14:39] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : "me": ok
[13:14:58] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : parker: *runs with kills himself with scissors*
[13:15:09] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : my ending: JUSTINE HAND ME THE SCISSORS!
[13:15:18] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : me: no thanks, uhh erica needs them
[13:15:43] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : ok next pre-inactment!
[13:16:13] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : so parker and kat
[13:16:23] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : stalkerishly end up at the same movie
[13:16:46] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and they have one seat in the middle of them
[13:17:00] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and parker inches his hand towards kat's hand
[13:17:16] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and i jump in in the empty seat and is like: WHAT DID I MISS?!
[13:17:22] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : rofl
[13:17:44] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then apparently the movie usher guy starts singing
[13:18:09] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and at the end of the song he goes like: FACE IT PARKER SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU!
[13:18:21] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then parker runs off
[13:18:26] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : NEXT PREINACTMENT!
[13:18:51] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : so we are in a canoe, for school. and kat and parker are in the same canoe
[13:18:53] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : all alone
[13:19:03] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and they are fighting over the oar
[13:19:21] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then i jump in and save the day again and go: NO! LET ME HAVE IT!
[13:19:35] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : so i take it but then parker grabs it back and again i go: so what i miss?
[13:19:46] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : rofl and it's all silent so this is what i say
[13:20:34] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : : you guys know how we all won the little empire thing last year? it's really conveinent! cause we're all in the same canoe
[13:20:43] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and we are all like besties
[13:20:49] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then it gets all awkward again
[13:20:57] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : so i just take the oar
[13:21:04] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and like an hour later,
[13:21:06] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : i get realy tired
[13:21:24] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : so i lay my head on parker's shoulder and then i notice it's him and i jump out of the canoe
[13:21:36] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then parker get's tired and his head falls out the cano
[13:21:48] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and kat goes; NO! HE TOOK TEHE OAR WITH HIM!
[13:21:58] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : : I could save him, for the oar...
[13:22:28] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : so she grabs the oar, pulls him up, and gives him mouth to mouth! aww jk she gives him CPR withouut needing mouth to mouth
[13:22:40] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then it ends
[13:22:42] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : cute huh?
[13:24:49] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and then i go like: abby would be good for him too, despite the height issues
[13:24:57] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and she glares at me
[13:25:02] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : i go like: OOOH JEALOUS!
[13:25:07] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : and she's like: IM NOT JEALOUS
[13:25:14] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : it was so funny
[13:25:24] @ Lovley+Jazzy=Justine : you had to hear the way she said it

Back to top Go down
https://justdreaming.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Dreaming :: Dreams :: What do you dream about?-
Jump to: